I released a version 0.10.1 of the Trigger Happy project with :
- Search engine based on Haystack (when we have more than 30 triggers that begins to be useful:)
- a Holidays mode, permits to pause all the triggers until you return, thus you will be really "disconnected" during your holidays :)
- support Django 1.8
- support python 3
- support of some not well handled accented characters now fixed with a html_entities php like
- contribution from Adrihein on the layout of the application
His friends too :
- module Twitter : /!\ a column changed of type : bigint vs int
- module Evernote : nothing special
- module Pocket : nothing special
- module RSS : nothing special
- module Readability : nothing special
- module Dummy : nothing special
This one works great !
Some details need to be fixed and that should be ok ;)
Once it's done, that should replace the "managment commands" which are actually put in a crontab.
This should permit to speed up Trigger Happy again and make all funs interactions :)
Have Fun !
ps : I told myself there was no reason to not publish a post in English, as the majority of you on github dont come from France ;)